Flexible Spending Accounts

Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) are optional plans that let you set aside your own pre-tax dollars to cover qualified expenses that you would normally pay with post-tax dollars. The FSAs are administered by WageWorks. Visit www.wageworks.com/ardent to learn about the easy and convenient tools available to help manage your accounts, find a complete list of eligible expenses, get claim forms and much more.

Health Care FSA and Limited-Purpose FSA

If you or your eligible tax dependent(s) have qualified health care expenses, a Health Care FSA or a Limited-Purpose FSA may be a useful addition to your benefits package.

The maximum amount each person may contribute to a Health Care FSA is $2,600. IRS rules impact what you need to provide for documentation when requesting reimbursement, as well as how debit cards can be used. For complete information, please visit www.wageworks.com/ardent. If you elect the HDHP for medical coverage and contribute to an HSA, you can only participate in the Limited-Purpose FSA. Your reimbursements are limited to eligible dental and vision expenses.

Dependent Care FSA

A Dependent Care FSA allows you to set aside pre-tax dollars to cover eligible dependent day care expenses throughout the year.

You may set aside up to $5,000 per year in a Dependent Care FSA. You can use a Dependent Care FSA to cover the eligible expenses for care of your dependents so that you and your spouse (if applicable) can work.

Need to submit a claim?

If you elect a Flexible Spending Account for the 2018 plan year, you’ll have until March 15, 2019, to incur expenses against your 2018 FSA. You’ll have until March 31, 2019, to submit your expenses for reimbursement.

Any money that you don’t use in 2018 will be forfeited, so it’s important to calculate your expenses carefully!

Using your FSA dollars

When you pay for an eligible health care or dependent care expense, you want to put your FSA to work right away. WageWorks gives you several options to use your money the way you choose.

Using your WageWorks Health Care Card

  • Use your WageWorks Health Care Card instead of cash or credit at health care providers and pharmacies for eligible services, goods and prescriptions. You can also use the card at general merchants and drug stores that have an industry standard (IIAS) checkout system to automatically verify if the item is eligible for purchase with your account.
  • Review a list of qualified merchants, like drug stores, supermarkets and warehouse stores, that accept the card.
  • Save your receipts or digital copies.

Using your smartphone or mobile device

  • With the EZ Receipts mobile app from WageWorks, you can file and manage your reimbursement claims and Health Care Card paperwork on the spot—all with your smartphone or mobile device camera, from wherever you are.
  • Download the EZ Receipts mobile app.

Paying online

You can pay many of your eligible health care and dependent care expenses directly from your FSA without filling out paper forms. It’s quick, easy, secure and available online anytime.

To pay a provider:

  • Request “Pay My Provider” from the menu and follow the instructions. Make sure to provide an invoice or appropriate documentation. When you’re done, WageWorks will schedule the checks to be sent in accordance with the payment guidelines.

Filing a claim

You can file a claim online or submit a paper claim to request reimbursement for your eligible expenses.

  • Go to www.wageworks.com, log in to your account and click “Submit Receipt or Claim.”
  • Select “Pay Me Back.” Fill in all the information requested on the form and submit.
  • Scan or take a photo of your receipts, EOBs and other supporting documentation. Attach supporting documentation to your claim by using the upload utility.
  • If you prefer to submit a paper claim by fax or mail, download a Pay Me Back claim form at www.wageworks.com and follow the instructions for submission.

Want to learn more? Go to www.wageworks.com.

Need help?

Contact Wageworks at 877-924-3967.

telecharger un logiciel espion pour telephone portable here here phone spy software free download for pc here mobile surveillance software for pc free download logiciel espion pour telephone portable android press link application android pour espionner espion portable sms giochi preziosi - montre vidГ©o espion spy net avec connexion usb lire ses sms b and you logiciel pour espionner mobile espionner sms sur iphone 5